St. Paul’s UBS Plaza sells for $14M; Sold to an Atlanta buyer on May 9.
- St. Paul Oxbo Apartments complex sells for $61.5 million; Sold to a North Dakota Real Estate Investment Trust 6/17.
- Jemne Building was sold by Wold Architects and Engineers to District Energy St. Paul $1,725,000.00 on 3/27/2015.
- 180 E. 5th Street was sold by Jackson I, LLC; 4330 LLC; 3014-20 LLC; Fairfield A to TALON First Trust, LLC for $40,000,000.00 on 7/2/14.
- 166 4th Street East was sold by Physicians Services Building, LLC to South Metro Human Services, a Minnesota nonprofit for $2,500,000.00 on 6/23/14.
- Alliance Bank Center was sold by Security National Master Holding Company LLC to Kelly Brothers Investments for $8,200,000.00 on 12/11/2014.
- The Lowry, 350 St. Peter Street was sold by Lowry Redevelopment Partners, LP to Lowry Parking Company, LLC for $525,000.00 on 2/27/14.
- The Macy’s Building, 411 Cedar Street was sold by Macy’s Department Stores, Co. to the St. Paul Port Authority for $3,000,000.00 on 1/28/14.
- Sibley Square, 190 5th St. E was sold by BGK Properties, Inc. to Timberland Partners for $5,450,000.00 on 8/27/2014.
- US Bank Center, 101 5th Street was sold by US Bank National Association to US Bank Center, LLC c/o Jim Crockarell for $21,000,000.00 on 11/22/13.